Transform one-time visitors into paying customers.
TURN VISITS INTO HOT LEADS
FROM BOUNCE RATES TO LEADS
RETARGETING NURTURES LEADS
It takes a lot of time and effort to get people to visit your website, so you want a good portion of that traffic to enter your conversion process. Retargeting is a powerful strategy that takes a visit to your site and follows it, sending ads in order to spark new interest and more visits.
Analytics are often read to consider bounce rates (the percentage of visits to a site that leave after only one page visit) as similar to a dead lead with no value. At Frameworx Marketing, we see bounced visits as useful targets for campaigns that, step-by-step, get turned into warmer and warmer leads. It’s possible to transform these leads into paying customers—if you have a smart retargeting strategy.
To understand how Frameworx Marketing uses retargeting to get results, it is important to understand the different types of leads. People who could potentially become paying customers (leads) are classified three ways: cold, warm and hot.
Least interest in your products, services or brands.
More interest—Aware that you can fulfill their needs.
Most interest—Ready to finalize a purchase with you.
GOING AFTER THE 98%
Only 2% of first-time visitors to your website are, on average, conversions. The other 98% still need some more convincing. Retargeting is the process of nurturing these prospects into becoming profitable leads. With Frameworx Marketing, we make the most of the 98% by working harder to win them back to your site.
We’ll achieve this by crafting ads that target the potential customers who’ve visited a page of your website and are obviously interested, to some degree. These ads will contain extra incentives and calls to action that are designed to encourage them to take a second look, then ultimately, be converted into a paying customer.
LOCATION, LOCATION, GEOFENCED LOCATION
Geofencing marketing is a form of retargeting that works perfectly for businesses that want to target a specific location or event. Here’s how it works: An area, or geofence, is drawn around an event location during a specific time. When potential customers enter that geofence, their smartphone will be tagged, making them become part of an audience that is followed after the event and sent offers and promotions for a certain period of time. When the user begins to visit their favorite apps (Angry Birds, Weather Channel, Games) or uses the internet, they will be presented with the offers. This can be sustained for up to 30 days after entering the geofenced area. (Geo Conquesting)
Frameworx Marketing uses a beacon-free technology that will allow your business to target your customers right where they are based on their actual movements and activities. You could target an event, your competitor’s building or any physical location, creating a powerful way to let your presence be known.
When you launch a geofencing campaign with Frameworx Marketing you’ll have the ability to track the potential customers that received your offers and find out if they entered your store! These “conversion zones” create a powerful way to gage the effectiveness of your geofencing campaign.
OUR GOAL IS YOUR SUCCESS
Every day, boat-loads of people are searching the web for what you offer. If you’re not actively retargeting your customers to send them follow up ads, you can bet your competitors will be. At Frameworx Marketing, we won’t let that happen. Our goal is your success. We succeed when your customers actively respond to your retargeting ads. Choose Frameworx Marketing to experience the best Shreveport-Bossier City retargeting marketing on the web.
Let us take the stress of managing your digital marketing account off your plate. Our team of experts will focus on perfecting your account so you can take care of your other concerns. Call us today to find out how retargeting marketing can help your business.
WE'RE A SHERVEPORT-BOSSIER CITY AREA MARKETING MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
As a Shreveport-Bossier City area marketing management company, we will
help you break through the competition and establish your business as the authority in the market.
WHY CHOOSE FRAMEWORX MARKETING?
Frameworx Marketing sources a team of experts from many different disciplines to bring all the knowledge and expertise needed to improve the overall performance of your marketing efforts. Combine this expertise with years of experience in the creative services industry, producing videos, motion graphics and graphic designs, and you have the formula for success!
Whatever your marketing needs are, Frameworx Marketing will become your personal “in-house” marketing partner and fulfill all your marketing and advertising needs. Give us a call today to bring us on your team!